As outlined in the About Us section, my goal is to provide an excellent level of service to my clients, based on the ‘golden rule’ of treating them as I would like to be treated myself.
The service that I provide will vary from one client to another, but will typically cover one or more of the following:
- Making sense of an existing set of investments
- Bringing plans from different providers together into a simple, easy to monitor portfolio
- Managing investments so that they are properly aligned to the client’s appetite and need (if any) for risk-taking
- Re-arranging investments to reduce the possible level of Inheritance Tax by making proper use of the legal allowances.
- Establishing plans that will allow money to be passed down generations without being at risk from death or divorce.
- Putting together a plan for the best way to take pension benefits (drawdown, annuities, cash lump sums etc.)
- Making sure that pension benefits are taken in a tax-efficient manner
- Generating additional income from investments so that clients can have an improved standard of living
- Researching and arranging plans to ensure funds for private residential care home fees will last
I have considerable experience in dealing with frail and elderly clients and their relatives who may be operating under the terms of a Power of Attorney, and I have been awarded the Later Life Advice Specialist designation by the Personal Finance Society.